Saturday, January 9, 2010

Change


It's hard to do, change. It's that time of year when we think about it. I think it is easier to do on our own terms and not when change is forced upon us. Although, that may be the only time we actually do it. Sometimes life doesn't cooperate and we are forced to adapt. I've always liked the quote "Life is full of set backs...it's how you deal with them that matters".

So enter the new year positively, thinking about what you'd like to change, and when you mess up or make a mistake, or go back to the old, don't worry about it too much. Just keep on going...

Here is Saturday's full playlist:

New Year Resolutions (51 minutes)

1.Physical- Olivia Newton-John (warm up)
2.Bad Case of Loving You- Robert Palmer (run)
3.Heart Attack- Olivia Newton-John (run with resistance)
4.harder to Breathe- Maroon 5 (climb)
5.Lets Talk about Sex- Salt-N-Pepa (run)
6.Live Like We're Dying- Kris Allen (seated sprints)
7.In My Head- Jason Derulo (recovery run)
8.Suddenly I See- KT Tunstall (jumps and run)
9.Body Language- Jesse McCartney (seated climb)
10.Legs- ZZ Top (seated resistance build)
11.I'm Still Standing- Elton John (recovery run)
12.Live Your Life- T.I. (heavy climb)
13.Only the Good Die Young- Billy Joel (run with resistance)
14.Every Breath You Take- The Police (cool down)

I think Saturday's class is my favorite,shhhh...don't tell anyone. It just has a great energy. I appreciate all the hard work!

Enjoy your weekend
Portia:)

I forgot to mention today. Only 238 days until the opening of Iowa Hawkeye football!

1 comment:

  1. Here' the link ( https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ )to the Amazon affiliates that I mentioned to you after class. It also makes it easier for people to click through to purchase. (and you can make 15%). I think you may be able to do a list to make it easier to purchase all single songs.

    Alternately you can create an iMix (go to the itunes story, scroll down to "more to expore" click on iMix and it will tell you how.) You can't make $ like Amazon but if people want to buy the whole song list from iTunes they can.

    Hope that help.

    chris
    christopheramiller.com

    ReplyDelete