Friday, April 2, 2010

Party Time

I’m not doing too well keeping up with this blogging thing. My apologies. Things just never seem calm enough for me to get on the computer, or it is usually occupied by one of my children. I know, excuses,excuses. So I owe everyone a couple of playlists.
First one, it’s Spring Break around here! It actually feels like it too. It’s warm, I can see the sun, and green things are emerging in my yard. Of course it is Chicago so it could snow next week, but I am hoping we are past the worst of it. I actually need a break from Spring Break. My kids have been off all week and BORED despite my effort to entertain them. We tried Lego land, where EVERY family with a boy under age 12 was there too. It was not even remotely enjoyable. Then we hit the zoo another day. I have never seen so many people at the zoo. I honestly don’t think we even saw any animals. I tried. We had some play dates and sleepovers, which helped, but by now I’m in great need for some ALONE time. Quiet would sound wonderful.
Back to the music. This was a new spring break playlist, using some of last year’s but mainly new stuff. I was picturing the college spring break on a beach somewhere, the kind of vacation when you come home more tired than when you left (but you have great stories).


Spring Break 2010 (54 minutes)

1.Holiday- Madonna (warm up)
2.Fight for Your Right to Party- Beastie Boys (run)
3.Do You Remember- Jay Sean (run)
4.Let’s Get Loud- Jennifer Lopez (run)
5.Leaving on a Jet Plane- Slightly Stoopid (climb)
6.Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz (run)
7.Armada Latina- Cypress Hill (climb)
8.Blah Blah Blah- Ke$ha (run)
9.Carry Out- Timbaland (jumps on a hill)
10.Vacation- The Go-Go’s (run)
11.Shut it Down- Pitbull (run)
12.How Low- Ludacris (breakaways/climb)
13.Baby- Justin Bieber (sprints)
14.Feel It- Three 6 Mafia (run)
15.Could You Be Loved- Bob Marley (cool down)

Enjoy! Be back soon...
Portia 

No comments:

Post a Comment