Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It feels like Spring!

Is that the sun? Yes, finally it's out and it feels a little stronger than the last time we saw it. Oh, I hope it will last...of course we could still easily wake up to snow one of these March (or April) mornings.

Everyone has been working hard in class. I've seen some new faces who keep returning, that's a good thing. Lots of people try a spinning class and only do it once, thinking it's "too hard." It's supposed to be! You get better at it, but it always supposed to be hard. Congrats to everyone who has stuck it out!

I am a few weeks behind on posting playlists, please forgive me.  Here are the 2 that I have used the past week and a half...

Intoxicated (51 minutes)

1.I Want a New Drug- Huey Lewis and the News (warm up)
2.Love Drunk- Boys Like Girls (run)
3.Toxic- Britney Spears (run)
4.Your Love is My Drug- Ke$ha (run)
5.Tipsy- J-Kwon (climb)
6.I'm in Miami Trick- LMFAO (jumps)
7.Pass the Dutchie- Musical Youth (run)
8.Just Like a Pill- P!nk (climb)
9.We Be Burnin'- Sean Paul (run)
10.Addicted to Love- Robert Palmer (climb)
11.Pour Me- Trick Pony (resistance build)
12.In da Club- 50 Cent (seated climb)
13.Tik Tok- Ke$ha (run)
14.Rehab- Rihanna (cool down)

The G Man Monday (50 minutes)

1.Let's Hear it for the Boy- Deniece Williams (warm up)
2.Womanizer- Britney Spears (run)
3.Ain't No Other Man- Christina Aguilera (run)
4.Getting Jiggy with It- Will Smith (climb)
5.Dancing With Myself- Billy Idol (run)
6.Just a Gigolo- David Lee Roth (climb)
7.U Can't Touch This- MC Hammer (jumps)
8.Macho Man- Village People (run)
9.When I Grow Up- Mayday Parade (seated sprints)
10.I Fought the Law- Bobby Fuller Four (recovery run)
11.Rock Star- N*E*R*D (run)
12.Star Wars- John Williams (cool down)

I promise to be back with this week's new list by the weekend. Im still adding some material. And for those of you who take class often, I am still asking for members favorite songs so I can get a playlist (or two) together titled "members choice". Keep those suggestions coming!

Enjoy the sun!

Portia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment