Monday, October 4, 2010

After a LONG break, I'm back...

The transition from summer to back to school was busier than I thought. I now have all three of my sons in school all day for the first time and instead of feeling I have more time on my hands, it feels like less. Probably since I have many projects around my house that I have been waiting to do for the past decade, and now can at least start.

I am hoping to catch up with past weeks playlists, I think I have at least six to post, slowly over the next two weeks. At least that's the plan. I am heading back north though in two days to hopefully get some riding in one last time, so that unfortunately will be a distraction. Just bear with me and I promise to get the music up. I know that's what members want, not my commentary :)

I am starting with one I did last week because I got an email request for it. I was thinking I ran out of ideas for a new playlist and it came to me to do one with songs that have either the word "Up" or "Down" in the title. Probably seems silly and unnecessary, but I need to have new music at least for one of my classes each week to get myself energized. Then I teach a better class.

Up and Down (41 minutes)

1. Start Me Up- The Rolling Stones (warm up)
2. Uptown Girl- Billy Joel (run)
3. Get Down Tonight- KC & The Sunshine Band (climb)
4. Up!- Shania Twain (run)
5. Pump Up the Jam- Technotronic (run/cadence check)
6. Movin' On Up- Ja'Net DuBois (standing run)
7. Don't Bring Me Down- Electric Light Orchestra (climb)
8. Pump It Up- Elvis Costello (seated sprints)
9. Down- Jay Sean (run)
10. Wind It Up- Gwen Stefani (climb)
11. What's Up- D.J.Miko (run)
12. Down Under- Men at Work (cool down)

I promise not to be away so long.

Portia

No comments:

Post a Comment