Friday, April 15, 2011

Another update!

I am on a roll it seems! Actually, enough members at the gym have been asking about music so I promised to post.

A few weeks back I saw that the Country Music Awards was on so I decided to dust off my country playlist, update it and give it a spin. Country is the genre that most people tell me they don't like so I am always wary to use it. But remember when I say don't be a music snob and keep an open mind...

Country (51 minutes)

1. Harper Valley P.T.A.- Jeannie C. Riley
2. Redneck Woman- Gretchen Wilson (run)
3. Man! I Feel Like a Woman- Shania Twain (run)
4. Cotton Eye Joe- Rednex (run)
5.I Love a Rainy Night- Eddie Rabbit (climb)
6. Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland (run)
7. Hoedown Throwdown- Miley Cyrus (jumps)
8. All Summer Long- Kid Rock (climb)
9. Crazy Ex-Girlfreind- Miranda Lambert (resistance build)
10. Life Is a Highway- Chris Le Doux (run)
11. Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)- Big & Rich (seated climb)
12. It Happens- Sugarland (run)
13. Gimme Three Steps- Lynyrd Skynyrd (run)
14. Honey Bee- Blake Shelton (cool down)

Yee-Haw!

The next class I was trying to think what would be the biggest contrast to Country so I went with my Alternative playlist...

Alternative (50 minutes)

1. Just Like Heaven- The Cure (warm up)
2. Memory- Sugarcult (run)
3. Lollipop- Mika (run)
4. Just Can't Get Enough (remix)- Equatronic (jumps)
5. Birdhouse In Your Soul- They Might Be Giants (climb)
6. I Melt With You- Sugarcult (run)
7. Here (In Your Arms)- Hellogoodbye (sprints)
8. Tubthumping- Chumbawamba (run)
9. Ocean Avenue- Yellowcard (sprints)
10. When Did Your Heart Go Missing?- Rooney (run)
11. It's the End of The World As We Know It- R.E.M. (run)
12. Beverly Hills- Weezer (climb)
13. The Middle- Jimmy Eat World (run)
14. Pure- The Lightning Seeds (cool down)

See you soon-
Portia

No comments:

Post a Comment